Aloe vera is rich and if it consists 99 % of water, the remaining 1 % is a true summary of all the nutrients and other essential molecules needed for a healthy-looking body.
Digest better with aloe vera.
Transit problems and intestinal disorders of all sorts are quite frequent that persists without leaving a rational explanation to it. Stomach pains are a part of modern troubles that are largely due to various stress issues, and aloe vera can very often help cure these functional digestive disorders.
The mucilage found in aloe vera, which is also its pulp and gel, will help in the lubrication of villosities (contractions) in the bowel. A lubrication that will allow the bowel to heal and also to reduce its inflammation.
If aloe vera latex fights constipation problems through its laxatives properties, the aloe vera pulp helps the digestive system for a better nutrient absorption. On the other hand the soothing properties in the aloe vera gel can help reduce stomach pains.
A very serious study carried out on patients suffering from the irritable bowel syndrome who were made to consume aloe vera gel for a better digestion, confirmed all these benefactions effective, since many patients reported a significant decrease of discomfort.
A daily consumption of aloe vera gel shall regulate digestive problems within a few weeks and hence, improve their state. You have the option to take one to two teaspoons of aloe vera gel before each meal or opt for the aloe vera juice so as to gain a better digestion.